General Data Protection (GDPR)
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a new EU regulation that comes into force on 25 May 2018. The GDPR will, along with a new Data Protection Act (currently in draft), replace existing data protection legislation including the UK Data Protection Act 1998.
The GDPR applies to all individuals and organisations with day-to-day responsibilities for data protection. It therefore applies to GP practices, as ‘data controllers’, and their clinicians and administrative staff.
Please click on the links below to access more information about what information we hold on you, how we manage it, who we share it with and how we protect it.
This page will be updated once the Data Protection Act 2018 comes into effect.
- General Data Protection regulations
- How your information is shared
- Privacy Notice Care Quality Commission
- Privacy Notice Emergencies
- Privacy Notice for Direct Care
- Privacy Notice for National screening programs
- Privacy Notice for Payments
- Privacy Notice NHS Digital
- Privacy Notice Public Health
- Privacy Notice Risk Stratification
- Privacy Notice Safeguarding